MiLBooM Esports Concepts
Whether you represent a one-time event, fair or festival, a convention, or a brand desiring an Esports idea or tour hitting a variety of markets regionally or across the USA; our agency can build, produce, and direct an Esports concept you. We build Esports stadiums, creatively design Esports activities including pro to rec game competitions, sponsored free play, hourly play, Coz play, elite gaming watch parties, and tie to current music. We then create a digital strategy to serve your marketing and business objectives; and execute a live video production to share your Esports experience with your entire community and the world to enjoy, save, and share.
MiLBooM can contribute to serving your brand’s needs in the under-served middle ground area of the Esports industry. We have the equipment to facilitate all or most of the production including mobile stages, truss system, lighting system, portable shout caster studio, still cameras, coupled with creative know-how.
Contact Vernon so we may learn of your marketing objectives and together we’ll build you a custom Esports Stadium with programs that will drive ROI for you.
MiLBooM Esports Budgetary Options
If you are working with a conservative budget, MiLBooM just might have a budgetary stadium plan for you. We have four (4) options to select from below. Contact MiLBooM so we may learn about what you’re hoping to do and we can assist you in selecting the most optimal plan for your organization. Clients must supply the basics: skirted tables, chairs, pipe and drape, security/storage, electric, dedicated internet service, and sponsored competition and or sponsored free play. Its understood that its our fee plus trucking and accommodations during your events.
Set-Up / Strike Time
Set-up up to 15 hours. Strike 6-7 hours.
- Super Smash Bros.
- Rocket League
- MarioKart 8
- Forza 7
- League of Legends
MiLBooM Esports Plans
- ME Starter – $4,000
(2) Days, 10′ x 20′ space, outside/inside, under cover, (2) big screens, (2) TV tables, (2) Monitors, (4) Wii U consoles, Select Games, (16) controllers, (1-2) director / tech. Optional: event boards, Winner’s Circle. Strategies: Sponsored free play, mini-competitions, watch party, hourly play. Population: (Up to 20,000)
- ME Step-Up – $7,500
(2) Days, 10′ x 20′ space, outside/inside, under cover, (2) big screens, (2) TV tables, (1) 4′ x 8′ stage, (6) Monitors, (8) Wii U consoles, Select Games, (32) controllers, (2) director / tech, Winner’s Circle. Optional: event boards, competition direction. Strategies: Sponsored free play, hourly play, Sponsored competition. Population: (20,001 to 50,000)
- ME Show – $11,500
(3) Days, 20′ x 20′ space, outside/inside, under cover,
(4) big screens, 10′ truss system,
(2) podiums, (6) PCs, (8) Wii U consoles, (6) Monitors, Select Games, (32) controllers,
(2-3) director / tech. Optional: event boards, competition direction, Winner’s Circle. Strategies: Sponsored free play, hourly play, Sponsored competition, digital promotion and streaming. Population: (100,001 to 150,000)
(3) Days, 40′ x 40′ space, outside/inside, under cover, (9) big screens, 10′ Truss System, (4) 4’x 8′ stages, (2) TV tables, (9) Monitors, (15) Wii U consoles, Select Games, (60) controllers, (4) directors / techs. Optional: event boards, direction signage, Winner’s Circle. Strategies: Sponsored free play, hourly play, Sponsored competition, watch party, basic digital promotion and streaming. Population: (150,001+)
- Much more space will be needed beyond what this photo conveys to lay out all the video monitors / consoles to enable more play as well as seating for attendees. An expanded tech area (hidden in the photo) will be necessary.
MiLBooM’s Super Stadium – Esports Experience
Let’s go BIG and VISUAL! MiLBooM will create a Super Esports Stadium using our Main Stage with 1-3 big screens surrounded by all event strategies happening simultaneously from a corral of tents, life size gaming artwork, Coz Play competitions, promotional booths, and finishing an Esports championships with relevant music headliner. See 2019 diagram link. Contact MiLBooM 773.791.7311 to discuss!
If you have an interest in our custom attraction being at your event contact us at MiLBooM, so we can craft an Esports site plan for your event too.